This Policy between COWPAY and You constitute our commitment to Your privacy on our Platform. It is designed to provide information regarding our privacy practices and help you understand how we handle your Personal Data.
If there any exception request for a specific point in this policy. This request will pass through internal exception process for COWPAY, and You will be informed through any means of communication with such exception.
Such exception to this policy must be approved by the security team within COWPAY in advance and you will be informed with such details of such exception request and its purpose within four days as it is approved by the security team.
• While Your usage to the Platform, we may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, Your Personal Data, your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that You visit, the time and date of the visit, the time You spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyse this. You, irrevocably, acknowledge and accept the usage of third-party(ies) services in the provision of our services.
• You, irrevocably, acknowledge and agree that we use "cookies" to collect information. You could be able to instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do so, you might not be able to use some portions of our Platform.
• COWPAY is committed to secure Your data and keep it confidential at all times. COWPAY has been doing all in its powers and authorities to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software as applicable and acceptable with the Egyptian laws, which help us safeguard all the information We collect online.
• We, hereby, confirm that all credit and/or debit cards details, and personally identifiable information would not be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
• Some of the advertisements You might see on the Platform are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third-party(ies) might collect information about You and Your online activities, either on the Platform or on other websites, through Cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand Your interests and deliver to your advertisements that are tailored to Your interests. You acknowledge and agree that We do not have access to, or control over, the information these third parties may collect. If You click on a third-party link and/or advertisements, you might be directed to that website, and those external websites are not operated by COWPAY. Therefore, COWPAY assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services or any whatsoever type of illegal actions that You might be exposed to. You acknowledge and understand that Your use of the third-party(ies) links and websites is at Your own risk, and that COWPAY makes no warranties about the accuracy, integrity, safety, or legality of the content available thereon.